Tuesday 11 June 2013



 Attempted murder on Irish Policeman

This article is on the investigation of the attempted murder on a policeman in Northern Ireland. The police have arrested two men. The police man discovered a bomb tied under his car when he was just about to leave his home on a Sunday, in the city of Belfast. The men who were arrested, aged 29 and 35 are now being held into custody and are being questioned. The possible motive for the attempted murder remains, so far, unknown. The police hopes that through the arrest of the men there can be some clarification and justice done.

I think the police man was very lucky to have found the bomb tied under his car. I personally would never even bother looking under my car so I wonder how he got around to checking. Perhaps it was a gut feeling? Either way I am glad the attempted murder was a failure and that two men are being held under interrogation by the police. I hope the two men admit to the attempt so that the policeman can continue his life without worrying about future murder attempts. I am looking forward to finding out what was the motive for the murder.




BBC. (2013, 01 01). nuggetsofwisdom99. Retrieved 04 28, 2013, from YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQqeYoY32xA 

No comments:

Post a Comment